lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

It's a bit early in the midnight hour for me to go through all the things that i want to be. I don't believe in everything i see. You know I'm blind so why d'you disagree. So take me away cos i just don't want to stay and the lies you make me say are getting deeper everyday. These are crazy days but they make me shine. Time keeps rolling by all around the world you've got to spread the wor.d Tell them what you heard .We're gonna make a better day All around the world, you've got to spread the word. Tell them what you heard. You know it's gonna be okay. So what you gonna do when the walls come falling down? You never move you, never make a sound. So where you gonna swim with the riches that you found? If you're lost at sea i hope that you've drowned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario