martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Now there is another in my life, that cured my wounds He gave me back the joy , he gave up as lost, now there is another in my life that I heal my wounds. I returned the joy that was written off. Turn around and leave me in peace you do not want but I know there is another in my life that made me forget, Turn around and let me know from you but I do not want no other in my life that made me forget, Turn around, and not come back . Because my love, you do not deserve another who already have if you love me you were an unlucky time. Turn around, and not come back. Because my love, you do not deserve another who already have if you love me you were an unlucky time. Your lies and your tricks and I forget it now there is another in my life that made me understand that things are not daddy, like you were preaching deceiving and hurting of this was your move, but hey there is time and forgetting things have died so is the fate I know you are going to happen, as I pass you regret it for not having known love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario