sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

For all those times you stood by me. ----------------------------------------------------------------------For all the truth that you made me see. ------------------------------------------For all the joy you brought to my life. --------------------------------------------------------------For all the wrong that you made right. -------------------------------------------------------------For every dream you made come true. ----------------------------------------------- For all the love I found in you I'll be forever thankful baby --------------------------------------- You're the one who held me up. .

Never let me fall ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You're the one who saw me through it all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario