miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Talk to me softly, there's something in your eyes. Don't hang your head in sorrow, and please don't cry. I know how you feel inside, I've been there before. Somethin's changin' inside you, baby and don't you know. Don't you cry tonight, I still love you. Don't you cry tonight a heaven above you. Give me a whisper and give me a sigh. Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye. Don't you take it so hard now and please don't take it so bad. I'll still be thinking of you and the times we had, baby. And don't you cry tonight, don't you cry tomight. Don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you baby. And don't you cry tonight and please remember that I never lied and please remember how I felt inside. Now honey, you gotta make it your own way but you'll be alright. Now sugar you'll feel better tomorrow, come the morning light now baby. And don't you cry tonight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario