miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Boy, it's been a long time that we've been apart, much too long for a man who needs love. I miss you since i've been away. Babe, it wasn't easy to leave you alone, it's getting harder each time that i go, if i had the choice, i would stay. There's no one like you,I can't wait for the nights with you, just imagine the things we'll do,I just wanna be loved by you, no one like you. I can't wait for the nights with you just imagine the things we'll do, I just wanna be loved by you. Girl, there are really no words strong enough to describe all my longing for love, I don't want my feelings restrained. Ooh, babe, i just need you like never before, I imagine you'd come through this door you'd take all my sorrow away. There's no one like you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario